Saturday, September 12, 2015

An Eye on What's to Come

And why not continue on with more swords, nine of them even, as if I haven't had enough of them this week. :)
I guess I'm going to overthink this material-spiritual issue till it kills me. :)  

Actually, all is not so hopeless as people think when this card comes up.  The sword is yellow, so I feel  I can be more analytical about this and set my passionate caution, my "en garde" mindset,  to the side.  The sword now appears to be broken, or at least fragile in the center.  And I'm going to have to rely on blind faith that it is still connected to the tip that comes out of the top.  

So, onward and upward (since the sword is pointing us there).  I'm feeling very optimistic with this card. So much going on in it; again, an eye.  A wink?   What do you see in this card?  What do you think about all of those colors going on in it.  It's very active.  There's a spin to it that makes me feel excited about what's to come, like the spin of a roulette wheel.   

No comments:

Post a Comment